This high-quality zine is a 32-page showcase of greatest hits from R4R's first year.
Keep this advice close to your heart. Or pick it up to own the QTIBIPOC community-centered art and photography.
All featured writers and artists in the zine are transgender people of color. Your purchase directly supports us in creating more work to uplift marginalized communities.
• "We Are Not Machines" by Juhee Kwon
• "Tending to Mental Health at My Intersections" by Hablo Rodriguez Williams
• "Self-Preservation as an Act of Self-Care" by Eve Moreno
• "Accountability for Internalized Abuse: Moving closer to self-love" by Dom Chatterjee
• "White Transness Hurts Black Trans Girls" By Clara Mejias
• "Smarter Than Your Therapist? How to Get What You Came for Anyway" by Lance Hicks
• "Why Healing is Valuable Work" by Shivani Seth
• "Don't Just Rest – HALT to Get Through Difficult Days" by Dominic Bradley
Love our zine? You can also read the content free online, along with other writing and art by LGBTQ+ people of color: www.restforresistance.com
Expected delivery time: 1 to 2 weeks